- IDBF approved dragon boat paddle. Fixed length (OPDP) IDBF No.3263. Adjustable (ADDP) IDBF No.3262.
- Made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- We use higher process difficulty to keep the paddle in one piece between the shaft and blade. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Full carbon /kevlar/innegra dragon boat paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- ADDP: You can easily adjust the paddle length by the included Allen key and aluminum adjuster. The adjustable length is between 110-132 cm.
- The bottom grip part is near the blade is oval, providing comfort during use.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
- Plain Blade: Strong power, higher water resistance, for long distance race.