- How to choose
ZJ's kayak paddle is designed for surfski competition.
Our kayak paddle's wing blade is made by hand lay-up with full carbon material, which is truly super light and gives fantastic weight and ideal stiffness for professional race use. The asymmetrical shape and groove design help enhance the water hold capacity, which can achieve excellent energy transfer in every stroke.
The oval shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding, which is designed according to the paddle's force condition to give full play to the strength of the carbon fiber. We have 3 stiffness options (Stiff/Medium/Hybrid) to meet different paddlers' requirements. The carbon shaft oval grip also helps reduce fatigue even for small hand paddlers. Free waterproof paddle bag (length 128 cm) for each paddle, easy to store, carry and trip with.
Take a ZJ paddle to get your medal!
1. The OVAL shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding, available in 3 stiffness, oval grip shape for better hand feeling during paddling.
2. The shaft adopts dry winding, which is designed according to the force condition of the product to give full play to the strength of the carbon fiber.
3. All our carbon wing blades are 100% carbon fiber, made by hand lay-up molding.
4. The paddle blade’s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament, which is more resistant to collisions. And it will not swell under the sun.
5. The asymmetrical shape and groove design can enhance the water retention capacity.
6. With aluminum ferrule (10 cm extend), which is much stronger and durable than normal plastic adjuster.
7. The ferrule allows you to make the blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are blades that are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind, but it also makes them trickier for beginners. A good thing to know is that feathered blades are not recommended if you have joint problems or pain in your wrists, because it puts extra strain on your control hand.
8. A spoon blade has more power but is trickier for beginners, because it will flutter if your technique is not perfect. If you are a beginner, the only reason to choose a spoon blade would be because you are determined to perfecting your kayaking strokes and are willing to suffer in the process.
9. High-Angle Blade is great for speed and competition.
10. Free Black Bag for each paddle. 128cm paddle bag with compartment and foam provides sufficient protection for your 2-piece paddle, which is convenient for storage and carrying.
200-210cm, 205-215cm, 210-220cm, 215-225cm, 220-230cm
OVAL Carbon Shaft, 10cm Length Extend
Stiff Shaft (100% Carbon) the stiffest shaft
Medium Shaft (100% Carbon) the medium flexible shaft
Hybrid Shaft (100% Carbon) the most flexible shaft
1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
3. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...
If you know how wide your kayak is, you can use the Kayak Paddle Sizing Chart below to choose the paddle length most likely suit you.
Sit straight (like you would in a kayak) and to measure the distance between your butt and your eyes.
Using the chart above, you can then add 10 more centimetres to your paddle length if you plan on using a sit-on-top kayak, add another 10 centimetres if using a fishing chair on top of it.
The blades of high-angle kayak paddles are shorter and wider than low-angle paddles. They’re designed to catch and hold the water for aggressive strokes, propelling your kayak forward faster.
The blades of low-angle kayak paddles are more long and narrow. This allows you to pull the blades through the water easier, meaning less fatigue. If you prefer a more relaxed paddle or will be on the water for several hours, low-angle kayaking is a great choice.