- How to choose
A good SUP paddle is lightweight, sturdy and effective, so it feels like an extension of paddler's body.
In order to facilitate transport and storage, we mainly offer 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle (Series S is also available in 1-piece, 1 box of 25 pieces). Combined with carbon fiber blade and double bolt clamp, which is perfectly fit for users who want to adjust personal length or to share their paddle with others. A handy & durable carbon fiber shaft with our carbon prepreg handle, provide the lightest weight option for paddlers.
Our SUP paddle truly achieves the perfect balance of lightness, rigidity and good impact resistant.
Use ZJ's SUP paddle to free yourself!
1. Please kindly note that the graphic/wooden veneer is only on the front side. It is carbon on the back side.
2. Our MOANA paddle is our new innovative blade designed specifically for high level athletes in extreme good shape. The main particularity is that we added two profiled rails on the blade edges. This new design allows to compress all the water pressure on the whole surface of the blade and undeniably give the best grip and an extreme power to each stroke despite its small surface. This blade can be used in any type of water conditions, and will be your best ally in your next race or competition.
3. The Graphics inside the blade is printed onto the material directly, without water stickers, without paint finish or clear coating. The graphic is inside the blade permanently.
4. There is a thin layer of wooden veneer above the carbon fiber blade, covered by resin, which is permanent.
5. The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine.
6. The paddle blade’s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament.
7. Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
8. 3 K prepreg shaped shaft.
9. 3-pieces paddle, it’s easy to store and carry.
Prepreg Carbon Fiber
Carbon Fiber, PMI foam , Epoxy resin
S(16*42.5cm 76 sq.in), M(17.8*44.5cm 87 sq.in), L(20*45.5cm 98 sq.in)
With graphic (MJ378, YW364, Other graphics )
With wooden veneer (211C, Apple, 7036S, Cherry, Bamboo)
Angle of degree
1. If the Graphic is not listed on the selection listing, please kindly choose “Other” to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Graphic code).
2. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
3. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
5. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...
* Type of Paddle Boarding
1. All-Around Paddle Boarding
For all around paddling any sup paddle will work fine. What paddle you choose depends on how often you paddle. A lighter fiberglass or carbon/fiberglass blend for paddling more often, only paddle a few times a year a heavier entry level paddle will be fine.
Sup racers want the stiffest and lightest carbon paddle they can afford. Blade size will depend on the paddlers strength and the condition of his/her shoulders.
3. Surfing and Whitewater
Surfing and whitewater demand a durable paddle. The shaft should have some flex. Fiberglass is a good choice.
* Blade Size
90-100 sq. inches
Generate more power; But need more power to paddle
Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards
Best for larger strong paddlers; Less strokes per minute
80-87 sq. inches
Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke
*SUP Paddle Length Tips
For flat water paddling: 8-10” taller than your height
When surfing or whitewater river running: 4-8″ taller than your height