ZJ Canoe Paddle Whitewater avec lame en fibre de verre translucide
|Whitewater Rafting Paddle
|Carbon Shaft Fiber Blade
|45*19.5, 125sq. in
|Patented Slit Technology
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
Function: by meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered.
Adjustable paddle can suit new paddler who can not decide the length, or it could be used by your family and friends in different height.
Fiberglass blade is highly impact and abrasion resistant.
The striking colors enhance the beauty and guarantee your safety to a greater extent.
Prepreg carbon fiber shaft.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
- On the water: Sit inside the canoe and measure the vertical distance from your nose to the waterline. This measurement should match the distance a a paddle's grip to the throat, where the paddle shaft meets the blade.
- On the floor, if you have a paddle,try to kneel down with your bottom about 6" off the floor, as if sitting in a canoe. Hold the paddle upside down, with the grip on the floor. The throat of the paddle should be between your chin and your nose. If without a paddle, measure from the floor to your nose directly.
Note: For wider canoes or paddling from the stern (rear seat), consider adding 2" to the paddle length so you can reach the water without excessive leaning.