Pagaie de canoë à stabilisateur hybride ZJ avec graphique sur lame en carbone
|Outrigger Canoe Paddle
|Wood Shaft Carbon Blade
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Carbon blade. Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft.
- Optimum Angle: 12°between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Ergonomic: T-handle, the oval shaft grip part and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling .
- Blade: Reinforced classical water-drop shape blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions.
- Graphic Blade: Graphic inside the blade is printed onto the material directly and permanently. Not water stickers, paint finish or clear coating. Please kindly note that the graphic is only on the front side.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
I love the Graphics and the selection of Graphics!
The paddle is well made and feels good in my hands. I have a very clean entry with my strokes.
On a longer paddle, I find that the anti-skid grip could potentially cause blisters.
For shorter sprints, the grip is advantageous.