Pagaie de direction de canoë à stabilisateur hybride ZJ
|Wood Shaft Carbon Blade
|25*52cm, 148sq in
|Antiskid Grip Wrap
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft. Carbon blade.
- Ideal Steering Paddle: Large elliptical “teardrop” shape with some dihedral on the power face (the side facing you) to give the blade some bite on the water when it is placed with its leading edge and spine flush against the canoe.
- Ergonomic: Palm handle and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling.
- Blade: Reinforced classical water-drop shape blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions.
- Graphic Blade: Graphic inside the blade is printed onto the material directly and permanently. Not water stickers, paint finish or clear coating. Please kindly note that the graphic is only on the front side.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!