- Patented Slit Technology
Shaft type (Oval shaft)
Hybrid (20% carbon)
1.70kg±100g / 3.74lb
Standard (50% carbon)
1.60kg±100g / 3.52lb
Light (80% carbon)
1.55kg±100g / 3.41lb
Ultralight (100% carbon)
1.50kg±100g / 3.30lb
Sculling oars Skinny(100% 100% M40JB-12K) 1.50kg±100g / 3.30lb
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
By meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.
1. Pls kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org with delivery address and postal code for latest shipping fees, THANKS.
2. Minimum order quantity: 5 pairs. the price is for 5 pairs of sculling oars.
3. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
4. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
5. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
6. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.