Pagaie de kayak de la série ZJ X avec arbre coudé
|Kayak Paddle (X)
|Blade into Shaft
- Bent shaft has a “kinked” section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints.
- The dry winding technique maximizes the carbon fiber strength according to the force condition of the product.
- All our carbon wing blades are 100% carbon fiber, made by hand lay-up molding. Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament , which is more resistant to collisions. And it will not swell under the sun.
- The asymmetrical shape and groove design can enhance the water retention capacity.
- A spooned (wing) blade offers more power and requires precise skill. It maybe hard for beginner. But for experienced users who paddle for speed and competition, it will help them paddling fast in a straight line and perfecting their kayaking strokes.
- 2-piece kayak paddle with aluminum ferrule (10cm length extend), which is much stronger and durable than normal plastic adjuster.
- The ferrule allows blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind. Recommended for experienced users without joint pain.
- Suitable for high angle paddling style.
- Each paddle includes a free black bag with compartments and foam for safe storage and carrying.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
Sit straight (like you would in a kayak) and to measure the distance between your butt and your eyes.
Using the chart above, you can then add 10cm or more to your paddle length if you plan on using a sit-on-top kayak, add another 10cm if using a fishing chair on top of it.