- How to choose
A good SUP paddle is lightweight, sturdy and effective, so it feels like an extension of paddler's body.
In order to facilitate transport and storage, we mainly offer 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle (Series S is also available in 1-piece, 1 box of 25 pieces). Combined with carbon fiber blade and double bolt clamp, which is perfectly fit for users who want to adjust personal length or to share their paddle with others. A handy & durable carbon fiber shaft with our carbon prepreg handle, provide the lightest weight option for paddlers.
Material is one of the key factors when choosing the paddle. We focus on carbon fiber and PMI foam (shaped by CNC machine) as the core material for the blade, which increase the paddle's service life and prevent the blade edge from splitting due to being exposed to the sun. Our SUP paddle truly achieves the perfect balance of lightness, rigidity and good impact resistant.
Use ZJ's SUP paddle to free yourself!
1. The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine.
2. The paddle blade’s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament.
3. Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
4. 3 K prepreg shaped shaft.
5. 3-pieces paddle, it’s easy to store and carry.
Prepreg Carbon Fiber
Carbon Fiber, PMI foam , Epoxy resin
Footbal; Cube; Hui; Rhombus; Square
Angle of Blade
- 1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
3. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
* Type of Paddle Boarding
1. All-Around Paddle Boarding
all around paddling any sup paddle will work fine. What paddle you choose depends on how often you paddle. A lighter fiberglass or carbon/fiberglass blend for paddling more often, only paddle a few times a year a heavier entry level paddle will be fine.
Sup racers want the stiffest and lightest carbon paddle they can afford. Blade size will depend on the paddlers strength and the condition of his/her shoulders.
3. Surfing and Whitewater
Surfing and whitewater demand a durable paddle. The shaft should have some flex. Fiberglass is a good choice.
* Blade Size
90-100 sq. inches
Generate more power; But need more power to paddle; Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute
80-87 sq. inches
Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke
Body weight/Blade Size Guidelines
* Adjustable vs Fixed Length
- Adjustable paddles are the most common and popular type of sup paddle. Especially for beginner to experiment and find the perfect paddle length. Adjustable paddles break down into 2 or 3 sections so shorter for travel. And one paddle for more people to try.
- Fixed sup paddles are made for experienced paddlers who know exactly what they need in a paddle. Fixed paddles tend to be a bit lighter, stronger and cost a bit less. And you never have to worry about the locking mechanism breaking.
*SUP Paddle Length Tips
For flat water paddling: 8-10” taller than your height
When surfing or whitewater river running: 4-8″ taller than your height