ZJ Full Carbon Outrigger Canoe Paddle With Bottom Bent Shaft (FCOCP-BB)
|Z&J SPORT||Outrigger Canoe Paddle|
|Blade Size||M(22.8*44cm 106sq in )|
|L(24*44cm 112.3sq in)|
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Full carbon fiber outrigger canoe paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- 1-Piece: We use higher process difficulty to keep in one piece between the shaft and handle. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Shaft: 3K prepreg shaped shaft. Double bent OC paddle suits for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Ergonomic: T-handle and the oval shaft grip part of paddle make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling.
- Blade: Reinforced classical water-drop shape blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!