- Patented Slit Technology
- Shipping cost
- How to choose
According to the ancient Chinese stories, the dragon boat originated in the Warring States Period. Due to the honored Minster Chu Yuan died in the river, the whole country people could not accept the loss of the great man.
Therefore, every 5th May of lunar month, people organize a dragon boat racing to commemorate him. Nowadays, this race has become an international event. It is very popular in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Singapore and other countries and districts.
As the popularity of the composite materials, paddle materials are becoming more and more diversified. Since 2007, ZJ has been focusing on producing carbon fiber paddles. Our mission is creating a lighter, faster and stronger dragon boat paddle.
We are using PMI foam core (shaped by CNC machine) for the blade and 100% carbon fiber prepreg for the shaft, thus a high-quality and fabulous paddle is created.
Wish you have a wonderful journey with our paddle!
The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. Cut according to the shape, thickness and size of the blade completely, which can precisely control the weight, size and thickness.
The paddle blade’s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
It is 1-Piece between the shaft and blade, no gap junction, which is more aesthetic and solid.
- Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
- The T-handleis designed to fit comfortably in the palm while providing a secure grip.
The grip part of the shaft is Oval which is comfortable to hold.
You can easily adjust the aluminum adjuster with Allen key given together with paddle to change the length. The aluminum adjuster is corrosion resistant, lightweight, which increases the durability of dragon boat paddle.
The adjustable length is between 110-132 cm. The fixed length is 44"-52".
- There is no gap junction between the handle and the shaft with scale.
- The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. Cut according to the shape, thickness and size of the blade completely, which can precisely control the weight, size and thickness.
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
By meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.
407 ± 30 g
The upper part is Round, the bottom part is Oval
Note If the Length is not listed on selection listing, pls kindly choose “Other” to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Length).
Pls kindly add the Items in correct quantity into cart, and check out ,
pls fill in the delivery address then submit the order for payment process,
the store system will show you the final cost including shipping cost before payment.
THANKS for your time.
- If the Length is not listed on selection listing, pls kindly choose “Other” to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Length).
- Normally ship out within 2weeks after receiving your payment.
- Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
- Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
The chart is based on generalized data. The unique details you need to consider include arm length, your stroke rate, your skill level, what part of the boat you sit in, what type of boat your team uses and what type of water you typically paddle in.
ZJ Dragon Boat Paddle Sizing Chart
Here are a few techniques you can use to determine the right paddle length:
*Do a sitting test:
Sit on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. Can you reach up and grab the handle? If so, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a standing test:
Stand on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can fit at least three fingers between the handle and your armpit, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a real test:
To truly find the right paddle, you have to add water! With that in mind, the easiest way to determine your ideal paddle size is to use paddles of different lengths for a few minutes at a time during practice. Simply swap paddles with your teammates and see what length works best for you.