- Features of Paddle
- Features of Black Bag
- Shipping Cost
- How to choose
1. The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. Cut according to the shape, thickness and size of the blade completely, which can precisely control the weight, size and thickness.
2. The paddle blade’s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
3. It is 1-Piece between the shaft and blade, no gap junction, which is more aesthetic and solid.
4. Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
5. IDBF approved paddle. IDBF No. 3264
6. The T-handle is designed to fit comfortably in the palm while providing a secure grip.
7. The grip part of the shaft is Oval which is comfortable to hold.
8. Dihedral blade: Low water resistance, save physical strength, the waterline divides the flow to get a higher paddle frequency, suitable for accelerating sprint.
- 1. Multi-pocket Storage: Two outer pockets on the front and back can hold some accessories, like phone, paddle wax, dry-off towel, keys, plane tickets, etc. The small pocket on the shoulder strap can hold some small items. The card pocket can be used to place a contact card.
2. Paddle Protection: There is a silver waterproof layer and EVA foam compartment inside for cushioned protection from the hard knocks of traveling and carrying.
3. Spacious Interior: 10 x 53.5 Inch is more than enough to put dragon boat paddles under 53”. When placing 2 Dragon Boat paddle blades, we recommend you can put fabric between them to reduce scrapes.
4. Durable Bag for Paddles: Oxford cloth paddle bag, only 18.7 oz+/-1.05 oz, is lightweight, portable, wear-resistant and durable.
5. Portable Paddle Cover: Removable & adjustable shoulder strap with two optional purchase rings place + carrying handle for convenient portability.
Pls kindly add the Items in correct quantity into cart, and check out ,
pls fill in the delivery address then submit the order for payment process,
the store system will show you the final cost including shipping cost before payment.
THANKS for your time
1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
3. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
The chart is based on generalized data. The unique details you need to consider include arm length, your stroke rate, your skill level, what part of the boat you sit in, what type of boat your team uses and what type of water you typically paddle in.
ZJ Dragon Boat Paddle Sizing Chart
Here are a few techniques you can use to determine the right paddle length:
*Do a sitting test:
Sit on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. Can you reach up and grab the handle? If so, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a standing test:
Stand on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can fit at least three fingers between the handle and your armpit, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a real test:
To truly find the right paddle, you have to add water! With that in mind, the easiest way to determine your ideal paddle size is to use paddles of different lengths for a few minutes at a time during practice. Simply swap paddles with your teammates and see what length works best for you.