- How to choose
ZJ's seakayak paddle is mainly designed for relaxing and touring, it is the best choice for you to discover the beauty of the nature.
The fiberglass blade provides higher cost performance and good impact resistance, its diversified fancy graphics also enhance the beauty and safety. The asymmetrical blade tip is relatively narrow and shorter shape, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
Also, you could choose straight shaft or cranked shaft (except the SK-III). The cranked shaft with oval grip section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your paddling. While the straight oval shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding, which is designed according to the paddle's force condition to give full play to the strength of the carbon fiber.
The shaft is equipped with hard anodizing anti-corrosion aluminum alloy clamp, it helps easily adjust the blade degree and paddle length (within 10cm length extend), which will bring you a better paddling experience.
Start a spiritual journey with ZJ's seakayak paddle!
- 1. The fiberglass blade provides higher cost performance and good impact resistance, its diversified fancy graphics also enhance the beauty and safety.
2. The asymmetrical blade tip is relatively narrow and shorter shape, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
3. With aluminum ferrule (10 cm extend), which is much stronger and durable than normal plastic adjuster.
4. The ferrule allows you to make the blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are blades that are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind, but it also makes them trickier for beginners. A good thing to know is that feathered blades are not recommended if you have joint problems or pain in your wrists, because it puts extra strain on your control hand.
5. Low-Angle Blade is better for relaxed, recreational or touring kayaking.
6. Bent shaft has a “kinked” section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints.
7. Free Black Bag for each paddle. 128 cm paddle bag with compartment and foam provides sufficient protection for your 2-piece paddle, which is convenient for storage and carrying.
OVAL Carbon Shaft, 10cm Length Extend
Stiff Shaft (100% Carbon) the stiffest shaft
Medium Shaft (100% Carbon) the medium flexible shaft
Hybrid Shaft (100% Carbon) the most flexible shaft
R112B, R109O, R154G, R101C, R102G
1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
3. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. To help you receive the products without any fees, we will help declare low value to save or avoid the fees. But pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...