- The fiberglass blade provides higher cost performance and good impact resistance, its diversified colors also enhance the beauty and safety.
- Asymmetrical blade shape gives you smooth and stable paddling, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
- The shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding. Available in 3 stiffness for straight shaft, oval grip shape for better hand feeling during paddling.
- 2-piece seakayak paddle with plastic ferrule (10cm length extend), the ferrule allows blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind. Recommended for experienced users without joint pain.
- Suitable for low angle paddling style. For relaxed, recreational or touring kayaking.
Each paddle includes a free black bag with compartments and foam for safe storage and carrying.
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
Function: by meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered.