Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
Function: by meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered.
ZJ whitewater paddles are designed for extreme white water and river running.
- Prepreg carbon fiber shaft.
- Graphic inside the blade is printed onto the material directly and permanently. Not water stickers, paint finish or clear coating.
- Glass fiber blade is made by hand lay-up process, with PMI foam core and epoxy resin.
- S blade: can help capture the forward stroke, providing more buoyancy and control.
- L blade: for skill paddling, providing faster response and responsive steering.
- The middle connection carbon tube and aluminum alloy clamp is only for connection function, instead of length extend. Easy to carry.
- Free black bag for the paddle.