- Patented Slit Technology
- How to choose
Want to have a better experience in the whitewater? Use ZJ's paddle!
The optimum sized blade help provide the right amount of power, so that you will not be too tired during paddling, and it is suitable for most paddlers. The solid translucent fiberglass blade has extremely high impact strength and good durability. No matter what technique you play in your journey, our whitewater paddle can make full use of its strength and reliability. We want you to believe that going faster doesn’t mean needing to worry about your paddle. Also, the colored blades could help improve your safety. And the economical price is very suitable for beginners, training and renting.
The classical straight shaft is made of 100% carbon fiber prepreg. The corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy adjuster is used to connect the two paddle parts (not for length extend), making it easier to shipping, store and trip with.
ZJ's goal is bringing you a better whitewater paddle at a reasonable price. Don't hesitate too long-ZJ Paddle is the optimal choice for paddlers！
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
By meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.
S(20*48cm, 720cm2), L(20*48 cm, 728cm2)
Straight: 190cm, 191cm,192cm, 193cm, 194cm, 195cm, 196cm, 197cm, 198cm, 199cm, 200cm, 201cm, 202cm
Cranked: 196cm, 197cm, 198cm, 199cm, 200cm, 201cm, 202cm
1. Pls kindly note the middle connection carbon tube is only for connection function, NOT for length extend.
2. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
3. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
5. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...
A whitewater paddle needs to be strong, durable and performance oriented.
Most smaller stature paddlers will select midsize or smaller blade shapes, depending on fitness level and application as to not become worn out or injured. Larger Stature paddlers may want a midsize or full blade. Larger blades work more but provide more power and stability, are often used by creek boaters. Most river runners select to midsize blades to maximize efficiency.
Aluminum: Heavy, Hard on your hands, flexible, Lower Price Point
Fiberglass: Low Swing Weight, Rigid, Moderate/High Price Point
Carbon Fiber: Lowest Swing Weight, Most Rigid, High Price Point
When selecting the proper length for your paddle you need to take many things into consideration:
a. Paddler Height b. Boat Width c. Paddling Style
ZJ Whitewater Paddle Sizing Chart
4’8”-5’2” (142-157 cm)
5’2”-5’8” (157-173 cm)
5’8”-6’ (173-183 cm)
6’-6’3” (183-191 cm)
6’3” and Taller
##Paddling style as it applies to length in whitewater is more about the cadence your prefer to paddle. In the more dynamic environments like the river or the surf some folks prefer to use a shorter paddle that will be better suited for a higher stroke rate, thus keeping the blades in the water for more time giving you even more control.
* Straight Shaft vs Bent Shaft
This decision is based entirely in the realm of ergonomics and good technique. In our opinion there is no performance advantage gained when using a bent shaft paddle. The Bent shaft acts to help you keep your wrist inline throughout the various strokes. For paddlers who spend a lot of time in their boat this is definitely a worthwhile investment to protect the wrists.