- How to choose
A good SUP paddle is lightweight, sturdy and effective, so it feels like an extension of paddler's body.
In order to facilitate transport and storage, we mainly offer 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle (Series S is also available in 1-piece, 1 box of 25 pieces). A handy & durable carbon fiber shaft with our carbon prepreg handle, provide the lightest weight option for paddlers.
Material is one of the key factors when choosing the paddle. The solid translucent fiberglass blade has extremely high impact strength and good durability. Also, the colored blades could help improve your safety. And the economical price is very suitable for beginners, training and renting.
Use ZJ's SUP paddle to free yourself!
1. 3 K prepreg shaped shaft.
2. The solid translucent fiberglass has extremely high impact resistance.
3. The marked colors guarantee your safety to a greater extent. And
4. The economical price is very suitable for beginners.
5. 3-pieces paddle, it’s easy to store and carry.
Prepreg Carbon Fiber
SM (20.5*44cm 96.4 sq.in)
Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Other color
Angle of Blade
1. If the Color is not listed on the selection listing, please kindly choose “Other” to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Color).
2. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
3. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
5. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. To help you receive the products without any fees, we will help declare low value to save or avoid the fees. But please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
* Type of Paddle Boarding
1. All-Around Paddle Boarding
For all around paddling any sup paddle will work fine. What paddle you choose depends on how often you paddle. A lighter fiberglass or carbon/fiberglass blend for paddling more often, only paddle a few times a year a heavier entry level paddle will be fine.
Sup racers want the stiffest and lightest carbon paddle they can afford. Blade size will depend on the paddlers strength and the condition of his/her shoulders.
3. Surfing and Whitewater
Surfing and whitewater demand a durable paddle. The shaft should have some flex. Fiberglass is a good choice.
* Blade Size
90-100 sq. inches
Generate more power; But need more power to paddle
Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute
80-87 sq. inches
Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence
Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers
Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke
Body weight/Blade Size Guidelines
* Adjustable vs Fixed Length
- Adjustable paddles are the most common and popular type of sup paddle. Especially for beginner to experiment and find the perfect paddle length. Adjustable paddles break down into 2 or 3 sections so shorter for travel. And one paddle for more people to try.
- Fixed sup paddles are made for experienced paddlers who know exactly what they need in a paddle.
Fixed paddles tend to be a bit lighter, a bit stronger and cost a bit less. And you never have to worry about the locking mechanism breaking.
*SUP Paddle Length Tips
For flat water paddling: 8-10” taller than your height
When surfing or whitewater river running: 4-8″ taller than your height