ZJ Hybrid Outrigger Canoe Paddle With Fiberglass Blade Wood Shaft and Antiskid Grip Wrap For Kids
|Outrigger Canoe Paddle
|Wood Shaft Fiberglass Blade
|Straight/ Upper Bent
|Antiskid Grip Wrap
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft. Fiberglass blade.
- Ergonomic: T-handle, the oval shaft grip part and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling .
- Blade: The small solid fiberglass blade is very durable and strong, made of solid fiberglass with carbon filament inside the back spine as reinforcement, which has a high crash worthiness. It is the best choice waka ama paddles for kids and beginners.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!