- Shipping Cost
- How to choose
According to the ancient Chinese stories, the dragon boat originated in the Warring States Period. Due to the honored Minster Chu Yuan died in the river, the whole country people could not accept the loss of the great man.
Therefore, every 5th May of lunar month, people organize a dragon boat racing to commemorate him. Nowadays, this race has become an international event. It is very popular in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Singapore and other countries and districts.
As the popularity of the composite materials, paddle materials are becoming more and more diversified. Since 2007, ZJ has been focusing on producing carbon fiber paddles. Our mission is creating a lighter, faster and stronger dragon boat paddle.
We are using PMI foam core (shaped by CNC machine) for the blade and 100% carbon fiber prepreg for the shaft, thus a high-quality and fabulous paddle is created.
Wish you have a wonderful journey with our paddle!
1. The wooden dragon paddle is made of walnut, autumn wood, white pine.
2. The wooden dragon boat paddle is completely handcrafted.
3. There is a layer of Fiberglass on the paddle blade as reinforcement, which is much stronger and durable than other normal wooden paddles.
Walnut, Autumn wood, White pine
Free shipping for 2nd paddles(only for standard shipping way). Pls kindly add the Items in correct quantity into cart, and check out ,
pls fill in the delivery address then submit the order for payment process,
the store system will show you the final cost including shipping cost before payment.
THANKS for your time
1. As all the wooden paddles are completely handmade, it will take roughly 2 weeks to finish the wooden paddle, pls kindly consider it before order the wooden paddle, thanks.
2. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
3. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
- Content for tab 5...
The chart is based on generalized data. The unique details you need to consider include arm length, your stroke rate, your skill level, what part of the boat you sit in, what type of boat your team uses and what type of water you typically paddle in.
ZJ Dragon Boat Paddle Sizing Chart
Here are a few techniques you can use to determine the right paddle length:
*Do a sitting test:
Sit on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. Can you reach up and grab the handle? If so, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a standing test:
Stand on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can fit at least three fingers between the handle and your armpit, this might be a good paddle length for you.
*Do a real test:
To truly find the right paddle, you have to add water! With that in mind, the easiest way to determine your ideal paddle size is to use paddles of different lengths for a few minutes at a time during practice. Simply swap paddles with your teammates and see what length works best for you.