ZJ Sea Kayak Carbon Fiber Paddle Dynamic Blade (SKD-II)
|Sea Kayak Paddle (SKD-II)
- 100% carbon fiber blade, made by hand lay-up molding. Blade edge is reinforced with carbon filament. More resistant to collisions. And it will not swell under the sun.
- Asymmetrical blade shape gives you smooth and stable paddling, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
- The ultra-stiff carbon blade saves weight and offers high performance. The blade is relatively narrow shape, require less force.are suitable for long distance paddling, enhancing efficiency and reducing fatigue.
- All shafts are made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding. Available in 3 stiffness for straight shaft, oval grip shape for better hand feeling during paddling.
- Bent shaft has a “kinked” section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints.
- 2-piece seakayak paddle with aluminum/plastic ferrule (10cm length extend), the ferrule allows blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind. Recommended for experienced users without joint pain.
- Suitable for low angle paddling style. For relaxed, recreational or touring kayaking.
Each paddle includes a free black bag with compartments and foam for safe storage and carrying.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!