- Patented Slit Technology
- Shipping Cost
- How to choose
ZJ's seakayak paddle is mainly designed for relaxing and touring, it is the best choice for you to discover the beauty of the nature.
The fiberglass blade provides higher cost performance and good impact resistance, its diversified translucent colors also enhance the beauty and safety. The asymmetrical blade tip is relatively narrow and shorter shape, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
Also, you could choose straight shaft or cranked shaft (except the SK-III). The cranked shaft with oval grip section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your paddling. While the straight oval shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding, which is designed according to the paddle's force condition to give full play to the strength of the carbon fiber.
The shaft is equipped with hard anodizing anti-corrosion aluminum alloy clamp, it helps easily adjust the blade degree and paddle length (within 10cm length extend), which will bring you a better paddling experience.
Start a spiritual journey with ZJ's seakayak paddle!
Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
By meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.
OVAL Carbon Shaft, 10cm Length Extend
Stiff Shaft (100% Carbon) the stiffest shaft
Medium Shaft (100% Carbon) the medium flexible shaft
Hybrid Shaft (100% Carbon) the most flexible shaft
Rosy, Red, Yellow, Green
Pls kindly add the Items in correct quantity into cart, and check out ,
pls fill in the delivery address then submit the order for payment process,
the store system will show you the final cost including shipping cost before payment.
THANKS for your time
1. Normally ship out within 2 weeks after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
3. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.