ZJ Full Carbon Outrigger Remo de canoa com estampa na lâmina
|Outrigger Canoe Paddle
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Full carbon fiber outrigger canoe paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- 1-Piece: We use higher process difficulty to keep in one piece between the shaft and handle. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Optimum Angle: 12°between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Shaft: 3K prepreg shaped shaft. More efficient. Upper bent shaft allows the blade to keep vertical for a longer portion of the stroke. It makes available power be greatest and moves more water with less effort.
- Ergonomic: T-handle and the oval shaft grip part of paddle make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling .
- Blade: Reinforced classical water-drop shape blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions.
- Graphic Blade: Graphic inside the blade is printed onto the material directly and permanently. Not water stickers, paint finish or clear coating. Please kindly note that the graphic is only on the front side.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!