ZJ Hybrid Outrigger Canoe Paddle With K Carbon Blade in Discount(for kids)
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft. Carbon blade or fiberglass blade.
- Optimum Angle: 10°between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Blade: Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament makes paddles more resistant to collisions.
- Wooden Surface Carbon Blade : a thin layer of wooden veneer above the carbon fiber blade, covered by resin, which is permanent. Please kindly note that the wooden veneer is only on the front side.
- Please note that the blade dimensions are different from our classic model. Stock quantities are limited.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!