ZJ Remo de canoa Whitewater com lâmina de carbono
|45*19.5cm, 125sq. in
- Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered. Adjustable paddle can suit new paddler who can not decide the length, or it could be used by your family and friends in different height.
- Full carbon material, which reduces the weight and boosts the performance.
- The carbon fiber blade is made by hand lay-up process, with PMI foam core and epoxy resin.
- Prepreg carbon fiber shaft.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
- On the water: Sit inside the canoe and measure the vertical distance from your nose to the waterline. This measurement should match the distance a a paddle's grip to the throat, where the paddle shaft meets the blade.
- On the floor, if you have a paddle,try to kneel down with your bottom about 6" off the floor, as if sitting in a canoe. Hold the paddle upside down, with the grip on the floor. The throat of the paddle should be between your chin and your nose. If without a paddle, measure from the floor to your nose directly.
Note: For wider canoes or paddling from the stern (rear seat), consider adding 2" to the paddle length so you can reach the water without excessive leaning.